it's a sunday afternoon.
and i just want to show you my love. :D

and i need not worry that if I buy a clothe but don't wear it.cos' my mum will use it as Eeyore's clothe.
jiaqi was telling me that day, "your birthday this year give you another big eeyore?"
no thanks huh. haha. this is the most giant eeyore i ever had. and if another one comes, I won't have any place to put it. I don't live in a big house lehs.
speaking of my mum, i think she's really damn freaky.
HAHAHA. if you say i'm a mind freak, i think my mum is even more. she can totally guess without me saying. want know what huh?
ok, i tell you all.
next week read again lor! :D
now i'm wondering if she knew of that incident. hmmmm.
anyway, a photo taken at Maybe Baby event yesterday.
an event by Matt. thanks again for the job.
and i really needa slim down luh...
anyway, photos credit to eric li.
i'm wondering. how much confidence does it take a person to do a confession. hmmm hmmm hmmm.
for some time, i've been trying to convince people that i'm 1.61m and below in height and that i'm single. but right now, i can finally stop convincing people on one point. hoho.
i don't like receiving hidden messages but I like sending them to people. heh.
oh yes, one last note. i'm glad I made a very wise decision the other time.
and this is a message for you:
i 37OHSSV O773H
don't understand huh?
take a piece of paper. write it down. then turn it the other way.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home