Photo credit to Li Ai.
hello!
i'm really supposed to do my broadcast journalism script. Actually, I did it. Just that I didn't know I had to really interview the person. sighs.
I am not motivated to type it. Actually, I did, I typed 3 paragraphs. HAHA.
ehh. I'm not lazy okay.
I did my draft for the news release of YOG opening ceremony hor. So, I can do consultation on monday~
I came up with my thread on SPGG webbie hor. I replied Edwin's thread as well. that makes it done for the month. ok lahs. reply one more thread. or even two more. I should just set SPGG as my homepage. then i will remember it daily.
what else did I do today? hmmmm.
alright, my brain is tired. Think I will do tomorrow? I better do.
i should do my recording now. It feels like doing practice for oral.
and i'm gonna collect my board from jiaqi tomorrow morning to do my biggest ever name card (as said by jiaqi)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home