Monday, May 31, 2010

you can ignore me. I'm just on the topic which everyone will always be.
now i'm really wondering, why did i used to spend as though I have a lot?
now that I calculate my driving lessons (the amount I've spent), it's large.
money ah!
why don't they just fall ah?
i'm thinking to psycho my instructor to 1 lesson per week.
since every lesson, i'm just parking and parking and parking!
it's the same thing!

oh well. hopefully, i get my news tomorrow.
& tomorrow is June. which means, i'm turning 19 soon. i don't want to.
but since it's nothing i can have a say over,
set, everyone give cash. :D
just kidding.

###

you work for the sake of working.
you attend lessons for the attendance.
you talk because you want to break the silence.
you obey the rules because you are told to do so.
you study because you know you can't do without the cert.
you love for the sake of loving.
they cry for they are told to.
so, how will we get to be ourselves?

“过去的教育总要我们按部就班跟着计划走,但有时候什么都不想,也是一种快乐。从这个角度,我希望自己是个笨蛋。” - 蔡依林

"Education in the past has taught us to follow in accordance. However, it is a joy when you don't have to think of anything. Hence, I hope I'm a fool." - Jolin Tsai.

now, click for the sake of helping me.
click the advertisement by nuffnang!
thank you!
thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home