Saturday, June 19, 2010

19 years of life

Firstly, this is an extremely long post. but i decided not to break it up lest I lose the enthusiam to blog. (you know, my enthusiasm can last very long or die very quickly. hence i told ms dawn, i can't sit long nor stand long. I must move around!)
ehhh. thank you speech (summary) is at the end of this post. you can skip all the photos and scroll down.
but mind you, I have 80 photos i think in this post!
longest post ever I swear.
yes, ever year without fail, this person will defnitely send me a birthday card.
so each time I open my letter box nearing festive seasons or my birthday and I see it addressed to me, I know who already. HAHAHA.


thank you Kenneth ! one friend who stands by me always. No matter what happens, he can always make it sense-full. HAHA. I think I known this guy in sec 3? I can't remember.

but still, thank you my dear friend! :))

so, on 16 June 2010, I went to meet my mateys.
Location: Cam cam's house.
they brought my dinner forward. wooo~
and it was a steamboat celebration! :D


them using the balloons to 'fire' me:





good thing the balloons didn't burst. and there were only 7 balloons i think. whew!


and me went into the kitchen to help them!


and this is my birthday cake, as said by cam:

and she nicely opened the fridge, told me what drinks she have and yes, unintentionally showed me my birthday cake as well. HAHAHA.
blur girl.

so, steamboat ah!

cum sushi making session!

that's jiaqi, the shifu in sushi making.

xiu wei is very confused on sushi making. constantly shoot by Jiaqi.
and xw's sushi damn healthy. mayonaise a lot! SUPER!
the sushi guru:

and then, I started my journey for the search of the dustbin.
what is it? Read on.

seriously, I look like a burglar here.
imagine if it was all dark and I'm sneaking around like that:


ok, i was searching for my present.
till I sorta gave up and walked around.
i think i got my cards by then.
ta-da! the dustbin!
i swear I saw it okay! I just thought it was a dustbin. PLAIN DUSTBIN.
then i didn't go take it.

my presents were placed inside.

me checking the 19 masks. HAHAHA.


and then, cake cutting session.
a very different cake.
cream free. :D

i couldn't find one with the sparkling candles. :(
i think a video was taken. must ask camellia.
and then, we played monopoly. their all time favourite. HAHA.
and we stopped while analysing the Orchard flood. Really. We applied icmt to it.
it was an issue i suppose. HAHA.
their cards to me.
the back of the cards.
a great big thank you to the girls!
thank you to Jiaqi, Xiuwei, Camellia, Cordelia and Camellia's mum!
thank you for organising this dinner for me. :))
i know, it was actually my xiao long bao. HAHA.
but jiaqi, I was in fact drooling for it after you mentioned it on monday. HAHA. but i still like this steamboat session! :D
yes yes, I know you all will be by my side no matter what happens. I've truly seen it.
Having to put up with me at times, especially during group meetings and my sudden "hand appear in front of your face" stunt. HAHAHA.
well, am glad to have known you all in SP!
but like yong jie said, she's very amazed by how I can remain normal after 3 years. HAHAHA.
I have strong immunity system ok! cos i auto switch off when I'm not interested. very realistic. I don't entertain. HAHA.
but thank you girls!

on 17 June 2010, met with Sherry/Lee Yee and Yulin.
it was actually me who asked them out to Kbox.
my intention was just to sing lehs! not to celebrate my birthday.
but halfway through my song, the staff appeared with my cake. :D

good thing, I was with light make up that day. concealer at eyes and loose powder only.
I almost went with no make up and in my specs. good thing i didn't. whew!
was super tired. Was at bukit timah that morning and walking around with my phone trying to find the location. HAHA.
using the GPS and figuring out.

and I love this photo:
weee, their decoration.


thank you girls!




the room was real cold. we were shivering from 7.15pm till 10pm.
DAMN DAMN DAMN cold!

singing and shivering.
can you imagine that?


yulin very engrossed in singing that she left the cake till later.
she wanted to finish her song.
song title?
爱我别走。

so, thank you to these two girls for celebrating for me! :))




so, we have known each other for the longest time ever. since 2006.
this is the 5th year! YULIN, FIFTH YEAR!
am very very very glad to have them by my side as well!
sherry, my angel partner since sec 3. and we are still!
she said she is quiet cos' I talk a lot. got mehs? ok, next time talk lesser.
yulin, my maria, my crap friend and etc.
these few days, we have been talking a lot.
she is really one who will be there when you need her. not in the middle of the night lahs.
though she makes me feel like strangling her at time, we are still doing great! :)
thank you to both Sherry and Yulin!

on 18 June 2010, at midnight or so, I received another birthday cake.

this person wants to remind me that I am 19.
but almost wrote my age to be 20 HUH!?!

so which fellow so daring?!
mistake me to be 20 when I just left the 18 range?!





okay, you guessed it.
it's him.
but seriously, I didn't expect him to turn up at midnight or so. and with a birthday cake.
thank you!
on 18 June 2010, I met up with my MJ clique for food! hehe.
they are nice huh.
birthday girl in the Q and them sitting down. haha.
kidding, von was q-ing before i arrived with yulin.

yvonne looks guilty. HAHA.
caught in the act of slacking.
so, location.

the ever happy nicole!
seriously, do children have their troubles?!
ehhh. don't look down on her okay.
she can read the menu hor!

she's telling me no photography.


nicole was damn pro.
I wanted to order my drink with the waitress and just as I went, "I want..."
*paper tearing*
gosh, we were all stunned.
nicole tore the kids menu into two! HAHAHA.


yulin demonstrating one more time.

and that's not only Nicole's pro thing.
then a family of 4 sat down beside us.
the couple had 2 young boys.
and Nicole turned around and starting making friends.
HAHAHA.
see, this is what happens when the boyfriend is not beside her.
and they seldom see each other also huh.
the last time they met was at her birthday I think? LOL.
yulin, time to do something.

she's very happy with her orange.

i know she looks unwilling to be in for a photo.
BUT she was the one who came to me!
Nicole is turning more and more active!


see what I mean?
HAHA.
and active till she poked me eyes as well. hur hur hur.
time for human barricade.



she emo already.
cos we didn't let her pass.

Nicole: nevermind. TRY AGAIN.
Nicole: If I persist on, nothing's impossible. sure got way out!
and she won!



finally, a group shoot which squeezed all of us.
then now only i realied Lanyun's eyes are closed. :(
they, are my mahjong clique and also, my D&T clique. :))
HAHA. thank you for the Ichiban Sushi treat.
I enjoyed it a lot!
Friends since 2006 as well. 5 years and still counting on.
i remember us constantly going over to Milkk Cafe for our lunch/dinner when stuck in school for D&T.
I'm very happy to have you girls as my friends! :))
when I reached home, I received my package. WEEE~

nice owners. :)


so, in summary.
19 years of my life. there's still one thing which i have not managed to achieve, human relations.
but anyway, for the past few days, I have enjoyed myself. really.

thank you to all who wished me Happy Birthday be it through sms or facebook. I am happy because you all remembered me. Oh ya, no one called me. HAHA. nevermind.
too many wished. I can't list out all the names at one go.
really too many. you know who you are can already. :))

It's nice to know people remember your birthday and wish you.
It's nice to know that people stand by you and go through all the tough times.
Thank you to Yulin who has been listening to me for the past few days. and oh yes, lq as well. another guy whom I can constantly talk to.


This year, I had 3 birthday cakes.
WOW.
and, my presents received this year was FOOD. HAHA.
people ah. you all really think I'm that skinny huh?
growing fat already lehs.
*runs to measure waist*
ok, see. a little fatter already. must slim down for next week!

i appreciate all the thoughts and wishes. But most importantly, I appreciate each and everyone of you who have stood by me regardless of what matter. I know at times I don't make sense. At times, I can be unreasonable. But I can too turn reasonable and stand by everyone's side.


okay. I suppose I have come to the end of the post.
In 2 months time, I truly hope everything will come to an end. Hopefully. and hopefully the outcome will be the best ever outcome! what is it?
I shall say it 2 months later IF it is a success. right now, no one knows. :D
and ya lor. money.


ehhh, my birthday.
why no one give cash huh? HAHA.
just kidding!
once again,
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAD WISHED ME.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN BY ME.
YOU KNOW YIN QING LOVES YOU ALL. (and I know you all do too.)
xoxo

19 was fun.
hopefully 21 will be a blast. IF i have enough money by then. I promise, will be a party!

okay, yin qing needs to go prepare already.
am going to set my eyes on the Japan vs Netherlands match.
and maybe a little of Ghana vs Australia match.
I watch football but I'm not a hardcore fan.

are you one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home