ann nyeong!



the only time I have felt so tired before is after attending Chalets and not sleeping there of course.
But this round, I have been sleeping at around 2am or so for 4 days straight. Reason was just to get the silence of the environment so that I could get my recording done.
4 days of late nights for 2 CAs. well, for 4 days, I was not bored at all because I had wonderful people talking to me online! :D
yes, some were also doing their recording but some were just plain chatting with me. :))
i had a big problem getting myself out of bed this morning.
handed up my CA and went home to sleep! super tired.
though the holidays are here, I can't feel any sense of happiness.
Out of the 2 weeks, I only have 2 days which are completely free. :(
guess this is the price a year 3 has to pay?
well, not as though the rest of the 12 days are totally full. half maybe?
every holiday, I will try to make it a point to get my ass into the clubs. But this round, I think it will be good if I have enough sleep.
this holiday, i have to source my internship company, work on 2 CAs, be active on Go M.A.D, work for events, attend castings and I want to meet up with people whom I have not seen for a long time.
gosh, I'm turning 19 next week! and because of my birthday, I'm not going to apply for anymore beerfest or communicasia jobs. cos my mateys wanna book me on one night. so, HAHA. for you all, I'm not gonna apply the 4 day job lahs!

some point in time, we will all rethink on some matters.
it will be easy to restart if only life was a game.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home