Ann nyeong!

photo credit: Kelvin Lee
this week has finally come to an end. well almost.
i'm just done with my script. gotta read through again tomorrow.
this week and before, I really felt very sad. I don't know why.
think i can point it to depression?
see: hahaa
Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity. A depressed person will experience or display some of the following:
- Persistent sadness, anxiety or feelings of emptiness
- Feelings of hopelessness, helplessness and/or pessimism.
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt
- Contemplating suicide or suicide attempt
- Problems concentrating, remembering details and making decisions
- Fatigue and loss of energy
- Persistent aches, pains or digestive problems that are resistant to treatment
- Irritability or restlessness
- Insomnia, waking early, or excessive sleeping
- Overeating, or appetite loss
- Loss of interest in activities that once were pleasurable (e.g., hobbies, sex, social activities, etc.)
I was doing my script and had to do some linking. So I found Depression on wiki and this was the definition. It does fit us, the DMC students.
gotta research on my radio script tomorrow.
finally, after next week, I can be free from lessons.
term break. 2 weeks. BUT still very important.
tomorrow: radio script + fyp research.
and, I'm so sorry to those who mesasged me but only got my reply late evening.
I forgot to bring my phone to school.
phoneless for 12 hours plus. (i left house at 7am. reached home at 8pm)
felt nice being 'uncontactable' - i still had facebook, twitter and msn.
felt weird without my phone but for once I could concentrate.
i miss the secondary school days. No phones during lessons. hmmm.
"The relationship between 2 persons should never be determined by the value of gifts given/received. It is rather by the genuine treatment given to one another."
crap. am turning 19 very very very soon.
I was very selfless last year. My birthday wish was, "I hope that everyone who cares about me will be happy."
see, I am so good. It only applies to those who care.
so my mum asked me that day what wish i wanted this year.
"i want everything I want to come true."
ok lahs. presents. you still have to give me! haha.
but the list on the right doesn't matter.
friendship is not determined by the value of the gift. Just don't get me something useless.
yes, you can give me anything which you feel suit me. :))
I don't need expensive gifts. I believe in working for things which you want, not asking for them.
Now, I will think twice before accepting expensive gifts.
lastly, have a nice weekend!
yes, smile!and when is T&G gonna contact me?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home