Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Firstly, I am selling off my BB cream. So if you want to give anyone BB cream as birthday present or want it for yourself, you can buy it from me.

This is the one which I'm selling off:


so, BB cream acts as foundation, sun block etc.
It moisturises, repairs, brightens, conceals and has a smooth finish.
Non-sticky feel.
by the way, mine is a total new pack. not used at all. okay, I will sell it at $14. SASA sells it at i can't remember. somewhere near $30?

I really damn hell hope one day I can exit my house with no make up on, without specs on.
and people are telling me that me with make up on is not much difference with me without makeup. Ok, see the hot weather's fault.

Then you want ask me, why don't slap on more makeup?
To me, slapping more make up on is only for castings or events.

Why do I need to get out of my house in those uber thick makeup in Singapore's weather? I end up getting my makeup melted and it cakes up. (i never attend MUA lesson OK)
I admit, my make up skills are not good. I never learn MU skills from anyone.
and I can't get some people why 2cm thick make up = make up.
light make up also make up what. (just that it doesn't work on eye bags.)
and most people will do smokey eyes. (i know, easy. just slap on and on till don't know like what.)
I agree it's pretty! I've seen professionals do that. But if you're not a professional, try not to? Cos' I have seen before a girl doing it and she seriously looks like a slut.

let me contradict myself again.
yes, my makeup looks like I never make up. But that's one point which I like because people think they are seeing my bare face when they are not. HAHA. can you do that?
to me, good make up skills = smooth finish. :D not wayang huh. thank you.

oh well, next.
sometimes I don't like castings/going out.
cos the thinking of what to wear is what makes my head big.
see:
then when I reach home, I have to tidy everything again.

went for T&G hair casting yesterday.
decided to draw a slightly thicker makeup. no difference lahs. cos' they want to see hair only.
met up with boyfriend and then roamed around Bugis.

see, like not much difference with m, make up won't melt off and by the time it reaches mid day, make up 1/4 left (for me. i don't start with thick) and end of the day, 1/8 left.

and yes, i got the T&G assignment. my first assignment(apart from shoots) provided that they don't cut off too much of my hair. :D
giving this sat's TNPNF model auditions a miss. cos i have work at night.
crap. another audition next saturday. I will be seeing all the tall and gorgeous babes.
and I need to do my hair. as in style it. Judging by the information given, I swear this audition will be damn nerve-wrecking. BUT i want the experience!

okay, back to ICMT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home