Thursday, June 24, 2010

hello again!
Zouk for F1 Singtel Grid Girls casting. more like a scouting.

Zouk was playing FIFA and HAHA. the image was mirrored.
ok still, England only got 1 goal. So much for people NOOOOOOOO.

met valarie

Aki
and of course, Eileen Yumiko!

gotta wait for the results.
for the first time in my whole life, I was lost.
yeah, street smart kena lost.

here's what happened.
After Zouk, I wanted to go to Clarke Quay to meet yulin first.
took a bus. didn't realised it's a loop service bus.
was figuring out on my phone where my exact location was.
cos it was late at night (12am+) and the windows were condensed. So, me with my poor eyesight couldn't tell where I was.
when I got off the bus, like finally, i was in the middle of nowhere.
then i stared at the bus guide only to realise, it's a loop service. I was still nowhere near clarke quay but rather, near where I started out from. Walked back to Tiong Bahru Plaza.
yes, alone.

gave up going to clarke quay. was midnight already and yes, dangerous you might say.
so messaged wx and asked if he could come to where I was.
waited.
and uh huh. i waited for 1 hour huh, mister. HAHAHAHA.
but on account that it was already nearing 1am and you came down. okay, forgiven. HAHAHA.
and you really need to train your GPS reading skills.

let me share with you one incident during my 1 hour wait.
This particular lancer stopped at the bus stop for awhile and went off.
returned again. the driver came out and asked me, "excuse me. at this time, anymore buses? cos' i want to buy things."
I was going, "Do I look like a bus guide?" to myself.
Then I said, "sorry. no idea. the board is there."
And he asked again, "any bus timings now?"
Again, I repeated, "you can check the bus timings at the board there. I'm not sure. Sorry."
and he checked. went off to buy his things and came back. thanked me for idk what reason.
then stood there, smoked. got into lancer.
reversed back and winded down his window.
I think he was asking me if I needed a ride out. He repeated 2 times but passing vehicles covered his voice and yeah, couldn't hear. wouldn't be nice to ask him to repeat another time right?
So i just said, "it's okay. I'm waiting for my friend. *smiles*."

wow, such nice strangers do exist.

anyway, thanks to wx for picking me up.
reached home at 3am+. slept at 4am.
woke up at 8am.

super tired. in school for projects. :(
talking bout life huh?
but I love my team mates. Cos they are stuck here with me! HAHHAA.
no holidays. no extra time. but we love each other! hehe.


and I hope my face scared you. HAHA.
so sorry. my face has been a little off these days.

oh yes. random.
Macbooks do break down you know.


better get back to project!
tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home