If you knew of someone who had to depend on medication for her life, will you help her if you had a chance?
I was on facebook and I came across this Chic Magazine's Photo.
click this.
you can simply help her by just clicking 'like' for the photo.
Looks like I'll need to stay up till 1am or so today just to complete my recording. Seriously, I need a extreme silent environment.
In 2008, I attended L'Oreal's hair casting. They wanted to dye, highlight and cut my hair. NOT trim. is cut till chin length. I rejected it. Months later, I went to cut it off.. =.='''
In 2010, Toni&Guy wants to cut and colour my hair. BoB hairstyle. SO, still chin length.
Okay, I will reject it. I love my hair too much.
Maybe if the pay was higher, I can consider.
dinner. nail polishin. editing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home