on 26 June 2010:

haha. yes, your eyes are not playing tricks on you.
for the first time ever, having known each other for 5 years, I am asking her out for supper for the first time.
FIRST TIME EVER.
i doubt I have ever asked people out at night you know. i think so?
only people asking me out at night for supper and hahaha, all rejected.
there will be 2 reasons to get me out at night.
1) I AM hungry.
2) I am outside.
reason 2 very important. If i am hungry BUT at home, i won't get my ass outta the house. as simple as abc.


that girl brought her DSLR out. her new toy.
i guess it was kinda strange for a girl wearing carlsberg top to appear in xinwang.
when I went over to mcdonald's to check the score of Brazil vs Portugal, I had people looking at my top.

so the girl whom I got out.
she's camera shy.

oh yes, that reminds me.
sunday, england vs germany.
I told yong jie and she said:
she said they are lousy.
ok. i should be watching this sunday.
and you know what, that reminds me of one customer I came across last night. =/
on a side note, I feel like trimming my hair.
the fringe is poking poking poking.
but am afraid it will become too short.
looks like I shall wait till it gets longer before I decide on anything.
gotta work later.
and my very very very nice incharge will be picking me up from downstairs. HAHA.
good for someone who can seldom be punctual for almost everything.
ai ya, cos' our location today is around yishun. so he's here to pick me up and then another girl lahs.
i needa go find time on my very busy schedule. find time to earn money. =)

haha. yes, your eyes are not playing tricks on you.
for the first time ever, having known each other for 5 years, I am asking her out for supper for the first time.
FIRST TIME EVER.
i doubt I have ever asked people out at night you know. i think so?
only people asking me out at night for supper and hahaha, all rejected.
there will be 2 reasons to get me out at night.
1) I AM hungry.
2) I am outside.
reason 2 very important. If i am hungry BUT at home, i won't get my ass outta the house. as simple as abc.


that girl brought her DSLR out. her new toy.i guess it was kinda strange for a girl wearing carlsberg top to appear in xinwang.
when I went over to mcdonald's to check the score of Brazil vs Portugal, I had people looking at my top.

so the girl whom I got out.
she's camera shy.

oh yes, that reminds me.
sunday, england vs germany.
I told yong jie and she said:
she said they are lousy.ok. i should be watching this sunday.
and you know what, that reminds me of one customer I came across last night. =/
on a side note, I feel like trimming my hair.
the fringe is poking poking poking.
but am afraid it will become too short.
looks like I shall wait till it gets longer before I decide on anything.
gotta work later.
and my very very very nice incharge will be picking me up from downstairs. HAHA.
good for someone who can seldom be punctual for almost everything.
ai ya, cos' our location today is around yishun. so he's here to pick me up and then another girl lahs.
i needa go find time on my very busy schedule. find time to earn money. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home