Sunday, June 13, 2010

over the weekends

over the weekends, I wasn't bumming around. well, sort of.

on saturday, I went to the Miss Singapore Pageant 2010 auditions! well, it was to choose the finalists!
and. HAHA. I didn't get in. :D but my aim was actually to make up for having to miss The New Paper New Face Model 2010 auditions at Suntec last week.

Firstly, I was quite last minute in getting ready. My make up was thicker than usual.
I thought I had gotten my make up pouch ready but no. So well, no touching up at the location.
second, I am short. Ok fine. Average height. It's really bad having to be stuck in the middle you know. nowhere near tall or short. the girls chosen were tall!
and I was in my 4 inch heels please!
Thirdly, I have only been trained to catwalk on tiles, not carpet. But I was super duper extra kan cheong that I was trembling while walking. I could feel my own heartbeat. yes, was that nerve wrecking.
While answering questions, I was shaking and yes, my voice was shaking as well. Worse than presentations. But good experience.
Did i mention there were a total of 10 judges or so?

the organiser or perhaps the head was looking at my legs and going, "well yin qing. *looks at heels* we will *pauses to look at paper* call you again."
So I guess my heels can't fake my height. HAHA.

But boy, I was glad I attended it! :))

and I smashed my eyeshadow for the second time yesterday. not the 88 colour palette though.
The one which I always apply to school. The silvery.
And it died. Totally. the whole eyeshadow 'opened' and all were on the floor!
so went to get a new one today!
a better brand too!


i'm always using it as base. so, not i never put eyeshadow huh. I have okay.

and my sis was exploiting me. the good point of having a sister who is a student (me).
and we were presented with this phone:
the LG chocolate.

ehh, chio okay!
didn't choose it. cos' my dad was the one who's gonna use it.
nice hor?
Plan -> my name
Use plan -> my sister
use phone -> my dad.
my mum? nahs. she has the best phone. no one will fight with her for it.
the home phone. :D

and my plan was to listen to Mr. Kevin teach about makeup today but he went on and on till I didn't want to listen and left.

I'm currently on the look out for a wonderful watch which suits me.
my dad says the Levi's watch is a lil' too matured for me.
The watch with the bling is a little too hmmmmm.
The rest are not to my liking.
The Guess watch, well, I don't like the strap.
The Solvil watch, I don't like the face. Too huge.
so, my mum said, "settle for Bugis Street." =.='''

oh yes. though I'm in semi conscious mode in the morning doesn't mean I don't listen de huh.
i just woke up this morning, still laying in bed and my mum came in.
mum: *measures* "ehh. your thigh same size as your sister sia."
i have been going on and on saying my sister's thigh is big.
me: *very quickly* that means she fatter. cos same size but she shorter than me.
mum started laughing loud.
see, my brain doesn't malfunction on such topics.

but saddening. I can't fit into Levi's size 25 jeans. Ok lahs. it's on the hips.

okay, gotta go pack my makeup pouch. Don't wanna be a crazy girl tomorrow~
god, my shoulder still hurts. :((
and, back to school tomorrow for projects!
talk bout holiday huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home