Monday, July 12, 2010

and off you go!


this was the group photo taken yesterday.
i was the assistant, not the model. HAHA. that's why i'm in tee and shorts.
and i do look a little haggard. :(

anyway, was up at 3.30am yesterday for the final match. i actually overslept till I
saw a sms from my friend saying Holland nearly scored.
I JUMPED RIGHT OUT OF BED AND WENT TO THE LIVING ROOM.

the match lasted for freaking 125 minutes but I enjoyed watching it!
and yoo hoo, Spain scored! :D

I had a 8am lesson this morning. but nonetheless, when it was full time, I went back to sleep.
was 5am+. woke up again at 6am.
and off for lessons.

wanted to sleep tonight as I have no lessons tomorrow. i repeat.
NO LESSONS. :D
but I'm staying over at C's house instead. not for nothing.
for a very good cause you know.
so, anything, sms/call me okay?

and today i finally realised one thing.

when you really love something, you will do all you can just to make it yours.
you will put in lots of effort and time even if you know
you won't get much in return.
or perhaps, even none.

you won't give up. you will hold on no matter what
and this just proves one thing.

it is really what you love
&
you really want it to be yours.

nothing can hinder you.

anyway, I visited ah xiu's blog last night and reposted something.
read my tumblr.
link is at the side. :)

oh yes, i finally trimmed my hair today.
HOHOHOHO.
and I got a 'scolding' from my hairdresser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home