Thursday, July 15, 2010

before things get out of hand


if only the skies were this blue always.

Anyway, as promised, here is the card and present which I gave to yulin! :)

haha. it's actually a very very simple card but she said she was touched by it.
LOL.
i think she was touched by my message.

that's the back of the card and also, the message!
I had to photoshop my photo to make my face look more even.
i made it rounder, not thinner.

to me, i feel cards are very important. it adds sincerity to the present.
i'm not saying a present without a card is not sincere. but with a card, it adds both sincerity and personalisation.
even a simple message can do the trick. it tells someone the words which you have never told them face to face. :)

1 week has passed but i have not started on my radio script.
tell me, how do you come up with a 1 hour proposal on HIV for radio broadcast in 2 weeks time?
in addition, i have my writing assignment to do.
and my brain really can't come up with anything. but I only have 1 weeeeeeeek! ONE WEEK! ONE FRIGGING DAMN WEEK.
i better go start on my writing assignment before I really go berserk!

sometimes I really wonder, if my blog never existed, would you have known so much about me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home