Tuesday, July 06, 2010


CLICK ON THE NUFFNANG ADVERTISEMENT ON YOUR LEFT
PLEASE. THANK YOU.

YES, CLICK TILL A NEW TAB APPEARS. :))

i was browsing people's blog yesterday and decided to click on yong jie's.
and i saw this:


HAHA. wonderful job, yihan!
ok, i admit. my definition of football used to be that. but now, it's more!

anyway, i don't know what is happening to my skin !!! :((
i was eating happily yesterday and xiu wei suddenly went, "ehhhh! what happened to your face? got spots!"
scared me like nothing else.

you see the 4 little dots on my puffy cheeks?

but at the end of the day, it slowly faded down.
and today it looks like this:

not that bad hor?
BUT
my right cheek kena today. :((

see the red spots? SIGHS.
i am allergic to alcohol, think everyone knows already.
so anyone who asks me, "want club or want drink?" i will give the WAHLAOEH face.
cos' i club = dance no drink.
i drink = you want me to die is it?!

and hence, everyone's feedback to me is, "good. you be the driver."
this is sad.

anyway, was searching my laptop for photos to upload and I saw this:


turns out that, I still don't know how to use my webcam function. HAHAHA.
taken before our presentation on Nicoll Highway.

oh yes, I'm getting a second chance! woo hoo!
i'm so damn happy. you know, i was damn sad when I gave up the first chance in 2008.
then i skipped 2009. and NOW, 2010 Singtel Grid Girls,

I AM COMING FOR YOUR AUDITIONS! :))

ps, I'm not a creative person.
shall show you all the card i made for yulin next time! HAHA.
i know, you all are curious what can make her so touched.
but now, back to summary of survey. i want to sleep by 1130!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home