Saturday, July 03, 2010

sometimes


someone once told me, regardless of what method you use, as long as you will feel better, go ahead. Doesn't include crime-related methods though.
So hopefully, I will definitely feel better after this. I know of the extreme consequences but it really made me hell load better. But still, sorry!

was on my way back to school yesterday and bumped into xianfeng.
the first question he asked was, "you ok mahs?"
come to think of it, it was a real funny way when we two talked.

change of blogskin. I edited it okay.
am smarter in editing it now. :D as in, fasting spotting of which codes to edit.

the world cup is almost ending. and sad case, Brazil's out. :(
okay, tonight. I say Germany.
have been busy since school started.
next week's another hectic week. perhaps it's better this way.

for this period of time, I've been through a lot. heard a lot. learnt a lot. seen a lot.

last day of work/event today!
i definitely want more jobs. I don't want to just attend castings and then get the "we'll keep you posted."
I WANT THE JOB.

sometimes, luck just doesn't stick with you when you need it to.
eg. at the 11th hour, i applied for CATS car-nival beauty pageant. closing was 1 July 2010 2359 hours. i applied on 1 July 2010 10pm++. they called me on 2nd July 2010 saying i was selected. BUT i couldn't go. =.='''
eg. i blocked my dates for an event which I thought I had and then, no news/no work.
so, i'll keep my fingers crossed for events/photoshoots/assignment.
& keep my fingers crossed that I don't get sick.
the cough seems to be coming on. :(
i have not been able to find a company for internship so am leaving it to the school. okay, i can't decide if i want radio or events. but now is events.
& i'll keep my fingers crossed for a good internship.

oh yes, i need to go shopping.
shop for my formal heels. it's a chore shopping for covered toes shoes. i shan't explain again.
so, anyone wanna shop? :D

还想念又怎样?
还有感情又怎样?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home